Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stay away




If I don't accept your flirtuous ways, I am labelled as ,'nakhrewali'.
If I don't fall prey to your tricky love games, I am labelled as ,'chalu'.
If I don't agree to all your whims and fancies ,I am labelled as , 'ziddi'.
If I don't say 'yes' every time and everything you ask me to do, I am labelled as ,'moody'.


If I am frank and broad minded , that doesn't mean I am available.
If I am simple and naive, that doesn't mean you can play with my sentiments.
If I am good looking and smart ,that doesn't mean you can lust after me.
If I am lone and solitary, that doesn't mean you are invited to follow me.


Stay away , if you can't look at me with dignity.
Stay away, if you can't respect my thoughts and ideas.
Stay away, if you can't treat me as fellow human being.
Stay away, if your ego bites you to see me succeed independently.
Stay away, if you can't accept me as a woman, a human being just like you.

No comments: